martes, 2 de octubre de 2007

Unit 3 - Time for a change!

Ten year ago, I used to live in a big house in Ojeda City but since I moved to Maracaibo I'm living in an small apartment that have three bedrooms, a kitchen, a living room and two bathrooms. At the first years I used to think that the apartement was too small but now I feel very comfortable on it. The positive things are that the apartment isn't it too dark, is quiet and is in a safe neighborhood. However I would like to change some things at my bedroom and the living room. I wish my bedroom could be more spacious and the kitchen more bigger.

The house of my dreams is a big apartment in New York, I love that city and I think that could be some much exciting living there. If the apartment have a nice view to times square could be awesome.

1 comentario:

Leliuscris Cisneros S511 dijo...

hI Juan!!! very interesting Juan but seems to me that New York is a city with I deal and people much but if it pleases you to live serious huge! luck