martes, 2 de octubre de 2007

Transformers

Since a I was a kid I love Transformers!

Everyday I saw the TV serie in Venevisión and I had a lot of toys and things about them. I used to play a lot with my Autobots. My favorite Transformer is Optimus Prime and I remember that I won a contest making some drawings of him.

I saw the new movie about Transformers and I thing is awesome, all the special effects and the story. I can't wait for the next movie... and see what Starcreen going to do to asume the leadership of the decepticons.

This is one of my AUTOBOTS!

3 comentarios:

Gregor dijo...

Hello JC
I must say that I didn't like Transformers cartoon, but the movie was great ....details of robots were really good, the story was very interesting and like many TV magazines say "it isn't just a movie for the kids but for all generations".
So I hope to see the Transformers 2 too...

JC dijo...

Hi from Venezuela!

Yeah the Transformers Movie Rock! I can't wait for the next movie. Probably the special effects in the new one will be more better.

Anónimo dijo...

aqua lesbian sex hothouse blogging for lesbians dallas lesbian pics party extrem free sex insertions lesbians candace michelle lesbian video hot young japanese lesbians lesbian belly lick