martes, 2 de octubre de 2007

Unit 2 - Caught in the rush

Maracaibo, octubre 2007

Governor of Zulia State Mr. Manuel Rosales


Dear Manuel Rosales. I'm writting you this few lines to talk to you about some serious problems that needs to be improved in our city. Our streets are more dangerous everyday, the crime and violence is everywhere in Maracaibo. We need more protection and security from our regional police. Also we need a better public transportation system, more modern and comfortable buses for the people and students in the city. The traffic jams are a really huge problem in Maracaibo everyday at almost every hour of the day, not only at the rush hour. However, I have to say that is really good to see how our city is grow up more everyday and how you are working and fighting for our right and freedom in this dark times that our country is living.

Thank you for your time!

7 comentarios:

Uroš dijo...

Hi

I think every city, big and small, have and will have problems with traffic. A lots downtowns in Europe are closed for traffic, because of pollutin and traffic jams. Only vehicles that are allowed in towntown are public transportation vehicles, supplies vehicle and police cars, ambulances and firetrucks in case of emergency.

JC dijo...

Hi! Yeah is right. My little brother is living right now in Italy and he told me some things about the problems with traffic in cities like Rome.

I hope that traffic problems in Maracaibo will end in the next years.

If you wanna know more about our beautiful city visit: www.maracaiboonline.com

Anónimo dijo...

good evening fellas. I'm honestly into shoes and I had been looking allowing for regarding that particular make. The prices for the sneakers were approximately 220 bucks on every site. But finally I base this location selling them as a remedy for half price. I in reality love those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely purchase them. what can you tell me about these?

Anónimo dijo...

good morning dudes. I'm honestly into shoes and I had been looking allowing for regarding that meticulous model. The prices due to the fact that the shoes are approximately 320 dollars everwhere. But completely I base this site selling them someone is concerned half price. I absolutely like those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely order these. what can you tell me about these?

Anónimo dijo...

good day ppl. I'm actually into shoes and I was digging allowing for regarding that meticulous model. The prices seeking the shoes are approximately 340 dollars on every site. But finally I found this site selling them as a remedy for half price. I absolutely love these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will definetly order these. what is your opinion?

Anónimo dijo...

good day ppl. I'm honestly into shoes and I had been digging allowing for regarding that meticulous brand. The prices as regards the shoes are about 230 dollars on every site. But finally I found this locate selling them someone is concerned half price. I exceptionally love those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely buy these. what can you say about it?

Anónimo dijo...

Bonne écriture, je suis visiteur normal de jcblog26.blogspot.ru, de maintenir le fonctionnement agréable, et il va être un visiteur régulier pendant une longue période.