miércoles, 5 de diciembre de 2007

Unit 5 - Going Places

Hey everybody! I love this unit because we talked about our dream vacations.

One of my dream vacations is to go to California in the United States. I really hope to have the chance to travel there next year. I would like to visit the cities of Los Angeles, San Francisco and Sacramento. Probably I will make this trip by airplane, because is the most confortable way to travel to the United States.

There are a lot of places I want to visit, like Disneyland and Hollywood in Los Angeles, The Golden Gate in San Francisco and some old town in Sacramento. I’m planning to visit all the celebrities' homes in Hollywood. I think that I need a lot of money to make this trip like five or six millions of Bolivares (Bs), because some cities in California are a little bit expensive.

I'm going to stay at my best friend Vicky's home. She live in Woodland, Sacramento. For this trip I really need something very important my passport and an American visa too.

No hay comentarios: