viernes, 1 de junio de 2007

Welcome to my blog!

Hi, everyone!

My name's Juan Carlos Ulloa but you can call me JC, I'm from Ojeda, originally. I'm 29 years old and right now I'm studying mass comunication at URBE. I live in Maracaibo, in Tierra Negra.


I love music, computers, web design, movies, studying english, pizza, chocolate, BSB, Fall Out Boy and Linkin Park.

I hate smoking, getting up early on the weekend, violence, war and injustice.

My dream is to travel to some of the biggest and popular cities from the United States like New York, Los Angeles, Boston, San Francisco and many others. I would like to see Linkin Park and Fall Out Boy in concert some day. They are ones of my favorite Rock bands.

About English, I love to learn new languages. I think English is very very important. I Listen to music and watch TV in English everyday. It's a good exercise. I also chat on internet and have friends in Canada and USA. I can write well and I have to practice more my speak.

No hay comentarios: